• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

IT'S That Time Of Year, Again! MBB Game #0 (Exhibition), (W, 91-60), Wed, 10/30 vs DOANE, @ PBA, 7 pm CT

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Exhibition Game (Beginning of the Hoiberg Era)

Wed, 10/30 vs Doane, @ PBA, 7:00 pm CT, BTN Plus
(subscription required)

Don't Miss it!
index.php

Game will be carried on BTN Plus. You can subscribe for $9.95 per month.

All-Devaney_ph34r.png
Pssst!!!! You can subscribe now and cancel at the end of December (i.e. 2 mos) and you will see the MBB Exhibition Game and the OOC games vs Southern Utah (11/9), Southern (11/22) and North Dakota (12/21); as well as 8 WBB games that will be streamed on BTN Plus through the end of December - (or you can continue your subscription through February (4 mos) and see all the WBB games too! :thumbsup:

(The MBB Caymen Islands Classic (Nov 26 thru 27) will be available on video only through Flohoops.com. One Month - $29.99)
index.php

Last edited:

Game will be carried on BTN Plus. You can subscribe for $9.95 per month.

All-Devaney_ph34r.png
Pssst!!!! You can subscribe now and cancel at the end of December (i.e. 2 mos) and you will see the MBB Exhibition Game and the OOC games vs Southern Utah (11/9), Southern (11/22) and North Dakota (12/21); as well as 8 WBB games that will be streamed on BTN Plus through the end of December - (or you can continue your subscription through February (4 mos) and see all the WBB games too! :thumbsup:

And, you also be picking up a few volleyball matches!!!

We do the "all teams" package since my wife is an Iowa grad; still a great deal at $14.95/month.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back