• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked It's official: Capital One Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm probably not going to watch this game, technically Michigan State would have been in that spot in the pecking order for the conference and Nebraska shouldn't be in this game. Come to think of it, same with South Carolina, it should be Georgia in this game.

:sarcasm:

ESPN hasn't talked about the Capitol One bowl yet, but how much do you want to bet that Mark May is going to say something about Nebraska that will make you want to punch him right in the gut?

Did anyone else see the ESPN BCS show at 7? It was just about BCS games and I think they made a mistake and scrolled that Nebraska/South Carolina Capital One Bowl along the bottom of the screen. They only scrolled it once which was about an hour ahead of when they wanted to make the announcement.

Congrats to the Huskers this year!!
Very respectable bowl.

One more reason to be a member of the BIG10

Last season 10-3, yet end up in the Holiday bowl

I was just looking at the season statistical comparison, I did not realize that we had the fourth most difficult schedule in the nation. I knew it was tough, but fourth, very impressive. Does anyone know who the top 3 schedules were?

I was just looking at the season statistical comparison, I did not realize that we had the fourth most difficult schedule in the nation. I knew it was tough, but fourth, very impressive. Does anyone know who the top 3 schedules were?

1. LSU
2. Auburn
3. Kansas
4. Nebraska
5. Oklahoma

Thanks ThotDoc, my next question, I just went online to search for myself and couldn't find our schedule rated above 18, most sites had us around 28th. Was that a preseason ranking that we moved up in as the season unfolded?

Thanks ThotDoc, my next question, I just went online to search for myself and couldn't find our schedule rated above 18, most sites had us around 28th. Was that a preseason ranking that we moved up in as the season unfolded?

It is updated as the season moves forward based on the opponents W-L record. Go to the stats comparison page again and click on the statistic you want to look at and it will list the teams in order.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back