• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

It's Deion

solesrfr

Pura Vida!
10 Year Member
Just gonna take a wild guess that you have no idea what Christians accept.

PS-Deion claims Christianity.

13 Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister.

12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.
41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles.
42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

C

Phillysker

Scout Team
5 Year Member
13 Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister.

12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.
42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

C
So you cherry pick 7 verses out of 66 books? Typical. It is the type of response I'd expect from those who only cherry pick things to suit their agenda. Try reading the entirety of the Bible. I have. Don't forget to read all of Matthew 7. And Romans 1. And all of Romans 12. And Revelation 19-21. And more

Last edited:

solesrfr

Pura Vida!
10 Year Member
So you cherry pick 7 verses out of 66 books? Typical. It is the type of response I'd expect from those who only cherry pick things to suit their agenda. Try reading the entirety of the Bible. I have. Don't forget to read all of Matthew 7. And Romans 1. And all of Romans 12. And Revelation 19-21. And more

Cool story bro. I have as well, even took a full year college course on the old Testament(The Tanahk) followed by a one year college course on the New Testament.

I love the statement about cherry picking out of the bible to suit an agenda. Freaking classic.

C

Phillysker

Scout Team
5 Year Member
Cool story bro. I have as well, even took a full year college course on the old Testament(The Tanahk) followed by a one year college course on the New Testament.

I love the statement about cherry picking out of the bible to suit an agenda. Freaking classic.

C
Cool story homes. Colleges are always known for their non liberal and strict adherence to Biblical views. Freaking classic. Funniest thing I have heard in awhile.

Last edited:

Turd Ferguson

Hanging out in the punch bowl
5 Year Member

C
I'm no math major but sure looks like you posted 8 verses, not 7

:cool:

solesrfr

Pura Vida!
10 Year Member
Cool story homes. Colleges are always known for their non liberal and strict adherence to Biblical views. Freaking classic. Funniest thing I have heard in awhile.

Okay, also raised Lutheran that included catechism. Read it multiple times within religious structure, outside religious structure, and on my own. :Banana:

Jesus was a liberal.:Cheer2:

C

HuskerBLM

Recruit
2 Year Member
I propose we all agree that most people are innately good at heart.....and go back to arguing about football stuff.
God Bless.

Phillysker

Scout Team
5 Year Member
It's not what you know. It's grace and faith. Ephesians 2.

Jesus was not conservative or liberal IMO. Though I am pretty sure he'd cringe at how many of today's liberals pretend He did not even exist and more importantly who He was.

solesrfr

Pura Vida!
10 Year Member
It's not what you know. It's grace and faith. Ephesians 2.

Jesus was not conservative or liberal IMO. Though I am pretty sure he'd cringe at how many of today's liberals pretend He did not even exist and more importantly who He was.

Oh, he would be cringing alt Right.

C

Hooked on Huskers

I'm old as a rock
15 Year Member
Aflac%20What%20It%20Takes%20hed%202021.jpg

Visit the Sports Illustrated Husker site

GET TICKETS

Save 10 percent or more on gas.