• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ITALY

Bad news! No live streaming! BUMMER :Mad: (Had to EDIT :Redface:)

Last edited:
Bad news! No live streaming!

That is just LAME! What is the freakin' expense in streaming? If season tickets were struggling to sell, we'd probably be getting it, but they obviously feel it's not needed at this point, which I understand, but it still blows!

Actually I'm OK with this. It's nothing more than a glorified practice session. ;)

Here's a quote I saw elsewhere that I think is spot-on!

I personally do not have an issue with these games being out of sight (so to speak). There should be zero expectations regarding these scrimmages. The team needs to go to Italy, have fun, ball a little, see the sites and get to know each other. Winning and building expectations should take place later this autumn.

That is just LAME! What is the freakin' expense in streaming? If season tickets were struggling to sell, we'd probably be getting it, but they obviously feel it's not needed at this point, which I understand, but it still blows!

I bet there is a good chance that the Huskers do not have the broadcast right to go this on their own.

one game being streamed?

hasn't worked for me.

EDIT got it going now. UNL 47, Stella Azzura Academy 28, about 1 minute left in the first half I think.

EDIT thats how the 2nd qtr ends. #45 (Dalano Banton) is bringing the ball up alot, Charlie Easley is playing, banging for rebounds. Looked like a NBA exhibition from what little I have seen so far.

EDIT: Guessing the guards are a little different with Cam Mack's absence.

EDIT 3Q starters: Kavas, Burke, Green, Thor, Cheatham

EDIT Looks like Easley and Banton are a platoon at guard. Both Cross and Curtis look thick enough to play in the big 10. Haven't seen Arop, Piatkowsli, Stevenson, Porter yet. Ouedraogo and Mack are not on trip

EDIT 64 - 41 good guys at beginning of 4th QTR

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads-up HuSkaBob. Very interesting to watch the 87-56 game. Nice to see all the different player combos.

Forza Grande Rosso!

1565045396060.png

I could probably do some searching but I haven't. Anyone have any idea what the level of competition is in these game? Have the teams been together for a while? Is this like playing a D2 program, a Power 5 program, a NBA development league team? I really have no idea on how to gage if this is a win or a scrimmage.

I could probably do some searching but I haven't. Anyone have any idea what the level of competition is in these game? Have the teams been together for a while? Is this like playing a D2 program, a Power 5 program, a NBA development league team? I really have no idea on how to gage if this is a win or a scrimmage.

I think it would be similar to playing a low mid-major... don't have enough information to really make an equivalency.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back