• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ITALY

Mon., Aug. 5: Stella Azzurra Academy Rome (Arena Altero Felici) 6:30 p.m. 11:30 a.m.
Wed., Aug. 7: Silute BC (Lithuania) Ponte Buggianese (Palazzetto Sandro Pertini) 8 p.m. 1 p.m.
Thurs., Aug. 8: Silute BC (Lithuania) Ponte Buggianese (Palazzetto Sandro Pertini) 6 p.m. 11 a.m.
Mon, Aug. 12: Italian Select Costa Masnaga (Palazzetto Costa Masnaga) 7 p.m. Noon

Mon., Aug. 5: Stella Azzurra Academy Rome (Arena Altero Felici) 6:30 p.m. 11:30 a.m.
Wed., Aug. 7: Silute BC (Lithuania) Ponte Buggianese (Palazzetto Sandro Pertini) 8 p.m. 1 p.m.
Thurs., Aug. 8: Silute BC (Lithuania) Ponte Buggianese (Palazzetto Sandro Pertini) 6 p.m. 11 a.m.
Mon, Aug. 12: Italian Select Costa Masnaga (Palazzetto Costa Masnaga) 7 p.m. Noon
Coaching little league doubleheaders had me initially saying that those we're weird doubleheader times. o_O

Thanks for the info.

Perfect timing for this trip. New coach, players, and system with ten extra practices and four games plus off court interaction and bonding.

And a little summertime fix for us fans.
GBF!

Silly question, but are they playing International rules? I hope so, it’s a great format for toughening guys up a little. And most international players have serious shooting skills, and the get their looks with ball movement and sets. It’s an eye opener for. American players who tend to focus on creating shots off the dribble.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back