• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ITALY

Just finished watching BTN's three half-hour program coverage of the Husker's MBB trip to Italy. KUDOS to BTN on a job well-done! :Bow:

The Roster (and coaching staff) has changed so drastically (with what, only two players from last year remaining) that I didn't have a clue what all the new players looked like, their numbers, outlook, or actions. This was a great documentary to learn the new roster, watch the coaches implement their game philosophy, and get an inkling what we are likely to see from the team this season. Over and above the great sight-seeing, there are a lot of good action shots of the team efforts against the three Italian teams played.

If you get a chance to see the program (BTN is showing some replays, but not consecutively) or are fortunate enough to have it on DVR, Watch it! You won't be disappointed; It's a great primer for the upcoming games!

:Mfclap: :Mfclap: :Mfclap:

Last edited:

I caught it the 1st night and really enjoyed it. I think it helped all these players and coaches bond. :Rockon:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back