• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ITALY

Would like to see box scores from all of the games... I suspect that Jervay Green didn't play as much as he might have, and that this was a chance for some players to show that they can contribute.

I'd guess the starters are going to be Mack, Green, Burke, and some combo of Kavas, Thor and Ouedraogo. Looked like Thor helped the direction of the team when he was in there, and Kavas is big enough to rebound and is a heck of a shooter.

I hope Charlie Easley continues to push. If nothing else it makes the team more Nebraska, but I suspect that he's going to give Hoiberg another option.

All-Devaney_ph34r.png
Psssst; Set Your DVR's

BTN to Premiere The B1G Trip: Nebraska Basketball In Italy on Monday, Oct. 28

Set your DVR's, Oct 28th, BTN, 7pm Central! :nod:

Looks like it's 3 parts, each 1/2 hour long, airing back to back to back.
( I think they'll be re-airing the 3 parts occasionally all week, but not consecutively)

Last edited:

Thanks Red Don. I have my box set & ready to go. :Rockon:

Thanks Mike. I just set up my DVR, The BTN caption says only "The B1G Trip" (but no mention it is the Huskers Italy-ian Trip :Redface: in the description). There are three consecutive half hour programs; beginning at 7:00 Central.

I haven't had time to sit down and watch it yet, but there's some very positive feedback from another site on the BTN coverage of the Husker's MBB team trip to Italy!

Well done, BTN. I recommend all who post here watch it. Gives a really good insight into the personalities of all of these new players and some of the staff. I appreciated the fact that a few might have not wanted to appear on camera, but the "on-camera stars" were definitely Doc. ,Dachon, Jervay, and Dalano. The Mayor is impressive and Doc seems to make a perfect sidekick/foil for all. (Think Andy Devine, Smiley Burnett, Pat Buttram, Gabby Hayes, for all of the fans of old cowboy shows).

And Thor. Thor's a good dude, that much was obvious from "The B1G Trip" and I'm certainly happy he's still a part of Nebrasketball. He could be an unsung hero, as far as internal leadership when it comes to being a calming effect for his teammates.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back