• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

It is imperative

RED CRUSADER

RED CRUSADER
2 Year Member
It is imperativeThat’s the new OC Be announced tomorrow evening as well as all of the terminations of the current defensive coaching staff as well as the complete new hires in all phases of coaching, The early signing. In December is upon us and the success of those recruits will depend upon which coach they’re going to be playing for next year!!! Tom Herman please become the OC!!!!

It is imperativeThat’s the new OC Be announced tomorrow evening as well as all of the terminations of the current defensive coaching staff as well as the complete new hires in all phases of coaching, The early signing. In December is upon us and the success of those recruits will depend upon which coach they’re going to be playing for next year!!! Tom Herman please become the OC!!!!
Are you drunk? Who is getting fired on the defensive staff? Try paying attention to the games once in a while instead of starting another thread. Get. A. Clue.

I would be surprised if SF has had a whole lot of time to decide who he wants, let alone have someone approach them. The team has had to play two games without most of their offensive coaching staff and are playing the one tomorrow without their starting QB.

I think he will turn to that with undivided energy after the game and would expect an announcement in the next two weeks, maybe just of the OC.

It’s apparent that some of us can only hold one thought in our minds at a time—The rest of us can hold multiple pieces of Information in our minds—Just because something is true doesn’t mean everything else is false

Are you drunk? Who is getting fired on the defensive staff? Try paying attention to the games once in a while instead of starting another thread. Get. A. Clue.
The fact that this post confuses you just means you haven’t read a lot his posts. Consider yourself fortunate…..:thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back