• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

It’s time!!!!!!

SavageHusker

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
Something has to be done to break this cycle. Can someone. Maybe Frost, maybe Dawson, maybe Austin. There is zero accountability. Zero. You have a team that every week subconsciously makes a mistake or number of mistakes to ensure a loss. Smothering dramatic needs to be done to break the cycle.

Bring back Jack Stark. On Sunday.

Something has to be done to break this cycle. Can someone. Maybe Frost, maybe Dawson, maybe Austin. There is zero accountability. Zero. You have a team that every week subconsciously makes a mistake or number of mistakes to ensure a loss. Smothering dramatic needs to be done to break the cycle.

I agree, I would fire Dawson at this point and I if I were a leader I would have a word with those kickers.

O-line coach Austin need to pack his bags NOW, before the next game, also every...every coach doing Special teams. All their doing is walking through the motions and taking the cash, laughing all the way to the bank

Not sure he is available, might still be in jail, although I imagine he bonded out by now.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back