• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

It’s Official: Welcome Matt Rhule

This is the thread I was hoping to start my weekend with.

:Corn2:

Although I know this isn't going to please everyone, and by now, we know there are no guarantees of success ... there's not many coaches I'd rather take a chance on.

Guaranteed Rhule will represent the University of Nebraska well. And I be quite surprised if we aren't back to winning football in short order.

Hope it's the last thing he has to say about Frost.
I caught those comments by Rhule about SF and figured it would ruffle feathers.

I also thought about how people complained about SF saying negative things about what his predecessor left him.

So, if trashing the old coach was bad, maybe it’s ok to say nice things? It also has the added benefit of not saying negative things about the team you are about to take over.

Mentioning Frost and Mickey is strategic. It shows respect to both men, the players that supported them, and the fans that also support them.

I believe he has a master’s degree in educational psychology…he knows what he is doing.
Looks like MR and TO have something in common... both with Masters ... TO also earned his PhD.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back