• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

It’s “rivalry” week so, Iowa joke thread...

How old is your dad? Just curious as I grew up in good ole flat rock.

He would have been 76. He passed away in '98 right at the end of the NU glory years. He would never have believed what has happened to his beloved Husker program. Not in a million years.

Why Iowa fans go to the movie theater in groups of 18 or more?
Because 17 and under are not admitted.

Q: What does the average Iowa student get on the SAT?
A: Drool.

Q: What is the definition of safe sex down in Iowa?
A: Placing signs on the animals that kick.

It's really hard to dislike Iowa...basically they're Nebraska but their trophy case is empty.
Here's a visual aid for your joke...

iowa-hawkeye-joke.jpg

An Iowa linebacker majoring in math concluded his senior thesis
with the following statement- There are three kinds of people in this world:
Those who can count and those who can’t.
(He got an A+)

An Iowa football player was almost killed in a tragic horseback riding accident.
He fell from the horse and was nearly trampled to death.
Luckily the manager of the WalMart came out and unplugged it in time!

A young ventriloquist is touring Iowa and stops to entertain at a bar near campus.
He’s doing his usual stupid Redneck jokes when an Iowa Linebacker in the audience stands up and says
“I’ve heard just about enough of your smart *** redneck jokes; we ain’t all stupid here in Iowa.”
Flustered, the ventriloquist begins to apologize, when the Iowa linebacker pipes up:
“You stay out of this mister, I’m talking to the smart *** little fella on your knee!”

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back