• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

It’s “rivalry” week so, Iowa joke thread...

alabamahusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
42AF0F71-F808-441F-A648-9321C5066CBF.jpeg

I'm a nearly life-long Iowan so you can all pound sand. lol!

I was actually born in Madison Wisconsin but we moved before my first birthday, so really the move to the Big Ten was fitting for me.

My dad however was born in North Platte, so growing up in my house come Saturday's either you were a Husker fan or you played outside all day.

Last edited:

Congress is voting on a bill next week as to whether the United States should rename Iowa as "Iowa, District of Mexico" and give the land and its people to Mexico. It would raise the IQ of both countries.

A man fell in love with the girl of his dreams. They were perfect for each other, except for one minor problem: She was an Iowa State Cyclone fan and he was a Husker fan. He decided to make the ultimate sacrifice and become a Cyclone fan. He went to the doctor and asked if there was an easy way to do this. The doctor replied, "Yes, it's a very simple procedure. What we do is go in and remove half your brain. When you wake up, you will be an Iowa State Cyclone fan." The man agrees, and the next week goes into surgery. After he wakes up the doctor comes up to him concerned. "Sir, I apologize, but there was a mix-up with the scalpel. Instead of removing half your brain we removed 3/4 of it. How do you feel?" The man sat up, looked around, and said GO HAWKEYES!

I'm a nearly life-long Iowan so you can all pound sand. lol!

I was actually born in Madison Wisconsin but we moved before my first birthday, so really the move to the Big Ten was fitting for me.

My dad however was born in North Platte, so growing up in my house come Saturday's either you were a Husker fan or you played outside all day.
How old is your dad? Just curious as I grew up in good ole flat rock.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back