• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Issac Traudt is in Transfer portal > Creighton

I have heard both Huskers and Creighton mentioned. :Fishing: Seems like his girl friend attends Creighton, but not sure he is as enamoured with their Basketball program. Stay-Tuned! :Timeout:

I have heard both Huskers and Creighton mentioned. :Fishing: Seems like his girl friend attends Creighton, but not sure he is as enamoured with their Basketball program. Stay-Tuned! :Timeout:

He and Jasen Green talked about playing together in college... that's another plus for Creighton

It was on Twitter and I don't know how to post a twitter post. He said he wanted to come home. I take that to mean Creighton or Nebraska?

It was on Twitter and I don't know how to post a twitter post. He said he wanted to come home. I take that to mean Creighton or Nebraska?

Seems likely, but the Kansas schools are relatively home compared to Virginia.... Hoping Huskers.

Yeah like everything else, Creighton gets him and we don't have much of a shot!
Green and Traudt are different players, but they kind of play the same position at the same size... so maybe having Kalkbrenner makes it less likely? I don't know I think I'm grasping at straws.

He'll get playing time no matter where he decides to go. Automatic playing time at Nebraska means very little when you look at the overall record and accomplishments of the Huskers in the last 10-50 years.

He’s going to Creighton. I’m pretty sure his mind was made up before he even put his name in the portal.

I would have rather had him than not. Fred needs to win now and there are more established players than Traudt out there. Have to go get one.

This is where Nebraska basketball is at though and why Trev should have made a change. Nebraska should be able to roll out of bed and snag a Grand Island kid. Not whiff on him…twice.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back