• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Isaac Zatechka gets PWO offer at NU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a whole bunch of horse manure. Kid says what he wants, PWO, as NOT ONE P5 school offered any differently. His uncle goes public, if I read everything correct, his uncle, not father. Kid receives said PWO and then commits to Mizzou shortly after. My opinion, the kid waited to commit to show Nebraska up since they did not cater to his wishes. If the kid truly wanted to be a Husker, he would be, he has his offer. How many kids change their commitment when a "dream" school offers? So good luck to this young man. Columbia is not that great of a town. Time to move on. As for coaches and recruiting Nebraska, they have a lot of work to do, but they have done much better than previous coaches. Get the guy back from Midland Lutheran, sorry, cant recall his name. Put him back in charge of Nebraska recruiting, walk on included.

Seems like a whole bunch of horse manure. Kid says what he wants, PWO, as NOT ONE P5 school offered any differently. His uncle goes public, if I read everything correct, his uncle, not father. Kid receives said PWO and then commits to Mizzou shortly after. My opinion, the kid waited to commit to show Nebraska up since they did not cater to his wishes. If the kid truly wanted to be a Husker, he would be, he has his offer. How many kids change their commitment when a "dream" school offers? So good luck to this young man. Columbia is not that great of a town. Time to move on. As for coaches and recruiting Nebraska, they have a lot of work to do, but they have done much better than previous coaches. Get the guy back from Midland Lutheran, sorry, cant recall his name. Put him back in charge of Nebraska recruiting, walk on included.

Jeff Jamrog.

You're right, Nebraska doesn't need to change a thing, everything is fine.:Sarcasm:

walk-on in state tuition $ < $ walk-on out of state tuition - seems odd to me... but I represent the bank of Dad, "we track value of stuff".

it-aint-over-till-its-over-8.jpg

Nothing else to talk about now the 'you know what' is over. :Rolf:

Sautter was just on 1620... saying what i've been talking about. I'll post the link when it's up, but the long and short of it was there was miscommunication on if they wanted him or if he had a PWO offer which turned him off. Just like what happened with Dickerson to put us in the spot where we had to play catch-up. This kid is here if we do things a little more efficiently.

If the kid chooses somewhere else because he wants to blaze his own path or just likes another program over us, fine. But if we can have someone here but miscommunicate or don't show "the love" as much as out of state schools, that's where it gets a bit frustrating to have it happen over and over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back