• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is this a Power 5 staff?

Moos may need to have a chat with HCSF he needs guidance
Red Dead Redemption said:
The above is the quote from jreb14 and your response in its entirety. Explain what you mean if not to say Frost is beyond a boss having a review with him. Clearly you mean to imply Moos should not act the boss and have a talk of any sort in this situation. This can only mean he should be beyond reproach for five years.

I get the idea you don't like bosses reviewing your work. But reviews are important to gain perspective. They do not have to be a do this or else atmosphere. In no way does it mean it cannot be Moos asking Frost what needs to change with the program that he can control which Frost does not. Good communication with the boss can really fix bad situations. Maybe you haven't had good experiences with that sort of thing and get offended by scrutiny. That's on you, not the boss.

Last edited:
The above is the quote from jreb14 and your response in its entirety. Explain what you mean if not to say Frost is beyond a boss having a review with him. Clearly you mean to imply Moos should not act the boss and have a talk of any sort in this situation. This can only mean he should be beyond reproach for five years.

I get the idea you don't like bosses reviewing your work. But reviews are important to gain perspective. They do not have to be a do this or else atmosphere. In no way does it mean it cannot be Moos asking Frost what needs to change with the program that he can control which Frost does not. Good communication with the boss can really fix bad situations. Maybe you haven't had good experiences with that sort of thing and get offended by scrutiny. That's on you, not the boss.

You have a very active imagination

Like i said, you are delusional.
In no way does it mean it cannot be Moos asking Frost what needs to change with the program that he can control which Frost does not.
Then it's a good thing i never suggested that.
Like I said, you are delusional.

Last edited:
So now the wins are crappy too? This staff should start updating their resumes
Better than losses for sure, but other than N. Illinois none have been very impressive. If the standard is to beat bad teams by a few points and then get blown out by any good or decent teams, we're in trouble.

Better than losses for sure, but other than N. Illinois none have been very impressive. If the standard is to beat bad teams by a few points and then get blown out by any good or decent teams, we're in trouble.

Well thank God that's not the standard and this staff hasn't been here all that long.
I'm beginning to wonder if this fanbase even deserves Frost.

The obvious problems on the staff are inexperience, ignorance, and just plain bad choices. I have outlined the dead weight on the staff before. Greg Austin has been terrible as a personnel manager and plain doesn't utilize his depth. Held is over-rated as a recruiter and ignorant as a personnel manager. Ruud is a complete catastrophe. And Troy Walters is neither effective as a wide receivers coach or as a strategy guy. Frost should put these guys behind closed doors and tell them out of you four I'm going a different direction with three of you. Let them figure it out. They are big boys. If they fix it, he can always change his mind. But this buddy crap and loyalty to coaches over the team is not going to work... ever.

I'm curious how this numbskull is a stud in any way. I challenge the entire forum to point out how any of these four position coaches are studs at their jobs. None of them have been particular good for this team.

Guys like Ruud have been complete train wrecks from the get go. There is a wealth of coaching talent out there. When we hire friends we have to hide all their shortcomings. Those shortcoming lead often to complete failures and going .500 - the water mark just to get into a bowl season - is a complete crap shoot. Guys like PJ Fleck made a tough decision midway through last season and has looked well ever since. This is a highly paid staff. At this level when you fall short it is "The higher the pay, the shorter the stay."
That numbskull is the reason we have the best player on the team. He's also a big reason why Ziggy is in the NFL.

The standard right now is to win. Just win.

We can worry about style points in a few years.

That numbskull is the reason we have the best player on the team. He's also a big reason why Ziggy is in the NFL.
I don’t know whether held can coach or not but that seems like a pretty thin reason to justify his existence on our staff. I give you he’s the best recruiter we have but I’m not overly impressed with the running backs this year or how they are used.

I don’t know whether held can coach or not but that seems like a pretty thin reason to justify his existence on our staff. I give you he’s the best recruiter we have but I’m not overly impressed with the running backs this year or how they are used.
Wait until we have a competent offensive line before judging the running back play

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back