• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is this a Power 5 staff?

Yes, and Rugby tackling. Moos needs to do what the fans need to do: focus on the head coach. If he's not getting it done, he's the one who shold bear the brunt of the blame. It the HC refuses to make changes then the AD needs to fire him and bring in someone better. (I'm not advicating for firing anyone-just outlining what I think the philosophy of an AD should be: hands off; let the HC coach and that's who an AD evaluates.
Loyalty is an admirable attribute. Blind loyalty is a fault. Imo, there's been too much "Nebraska way" blind loyalty for the last 20+ years. I now believe we won't be competitive until we figure that out.
True. HCSF must make some tough decisions across the board and decide what changes need to be made IOT win the rest of this seasons games. Not sure what that is. Don't think anyone who isn't privy to what goes on in staff and team meetings knows what that should be. But it is clear that we are not playing the same way we did in the first games or the end of last season.

First of all, Moos needs to stay out of day to day stuff. Let Frost run the program.

Second, we might also want to ask the question "is this a Power 5 roster?" There needs to be a lot of soul searching during the bye week.
it does not matter about that, if the staff is not coaching well and that appears to me what is going on, we could have all world and still stink

I know right. I already posted this a week ago. He brought this up and got absolutely ridiculed, then the same people slip it in. Funny. Fickle.
I caught a post yesterday how a guy ridiculed me for saying Ohio state was not that much better and we had a good chance against them....then yesterday posted how 'we all knew we were going to get boat raced against them'. Really?
LOL.
The guy who quit the board in a huff less than 2 weeks after he first joined, then rejoins a couple years later, only to quickly meltdown and quit the board in a huff AGAIN, then rejoins again a couple years later and condescendingly calls other poster "fickle"? :Rolf:

Are you done soapboxing about how you aren't going to support the team anymore, or are you still going to rant about that for several weeks?

I'll chalk this thread up to immediate frustration after a crappy game.

A fairly crappy seven games really:

-- Game 1: Needed some defensive and special teams TDs to beat a Sun Belt bottom feeder.
-- Game 2: Complete meltdown in the second half to blow a game against what is at best a middle-of-the-pack PAC-12 team with a new coaching staff.
-- Game 3: Our best performance of the season... against an outmanned MAC team with a new coaching staff.
-- Game 4: We nearly blew a game against an awful Illinois team.
-- Game 5: Blown out and completely over-matched. We were down 41-0 (or was it 48-0) at one point on our home field.
-- Game 6: Gutsy effort to beat a struggling NW team that had a horrendous offense and was playing without their top 2 QB's, top RB, top WR, and top Offensive Lineman.
-- Game 7: Completely outclassed by the Boat Rowers.

A fairly crappy seven games really:

-- Game 1: Needed some defensive and special teams TDs to beat a Sun Belt bottom feeder.
-- Game 2: Complete meltdown in the second half to blow a game against what is at best a middle-of-the-pack PAC-12 team with a new coaching staff.
-- Game 3: Our best performance of the season... against an outmanned MAC team with a new coaching staff.
-- Game 4: We nearly blew a game against an awful Illinois team.
-- Game 5: Blown out and completely over-matched. We were down 41-0 (or was it 48-0) at one point on our home field.
-- Game 6: Gutsy effort to beat a struggling NW team that had a horrendous offense and was playing without their top 2 QB's, top RB, top WR, and top Offensive Lineman.
-- Game 7: Completely outclassed by the Boat Rowers.

So now the wins are crappy too? This staff should start updating their resumes

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back