• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is this a Power 5 staff?

Give us a date for this crap. I'll circle it on the calendar.

I think it starts the day after all Husker fans apologize to the football gods for firing coaches because they could only win 9-10 games per year, Once that is done, and proper respect is given to the difficulty of the task at hand, the curse will be lifted and things will begin to turn around.

If people are goin to post about our staff, then they need to send apologies to Madrat for bringing this up a month ago...

I think it starts the day after all Husker fans apologize to the football gods for firing coaches because they could only win 9-10 games per year, Once that is done, and proper respect is given to the difficulty of the task at hand, the curse will be lifted and things will begin to turn around.
I voted to keep Solich. So I'm exonerated. I hated the Callahan hiring. I knew he was bad news. I thought Pelini was a good d coordinator. I thought Riley was stupid as a hire. Come on. Really? A career loser?

Some here refuse to evaluate Frost. I don't know why. He's our head coach. Why can't he be evaluated? Why is that so taboo.?? Does it hurt feelings?

The punishment for criticizing Frost is terrible. You get called names, worthless fan, near-sighted, against the program, what did you expect Alabama?, hey stupid, did you see what Riley left us with, hey stupid, you don't change things overnight, hey, just because other programs have, doesn't mean we should (for some unexplained reason). Hey, Frost was successful elsewhere, did you see the Auburn game UCF won? Hey, it's going to take 5 years of recruiting. Stop whining (which someone will respond to this with assuredly).

Yet no criticism of Frost. Super human greatest coach ever. 4-8. Then 4-3 so far. Yay!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back