• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is there a context to the Cam Jurgens / Dave Rimington comparison or are there are claims made by coaches?

Yes, please do.

This is not a criticism of Cam Jurgens. It is a validation he is a skills player. But some of you are tone deaf.

So now you're following every one of my posts? Sounds like you have some kind of fetish for me. Whatever gets you off, dude.
All I did was point out you weren't letting Lars have an opinion, and now you devolve into personal attacks and accusing everyone else of being tone deaf. That is not good forum etiquette. You don't seem to want to allow anyone to have an opinion contrary to yours. If you are unable to recognise the hypocrisy that is rife in your posts, then that is on you. I think you should tone it down.

/golf clap

Oh, boy, Lars put his big boys pants on and tried to bully poor old madrat. And it did... nothing. Great work.
Quite the retort! Not only do you ignore the notion someone actually gave perspective to a situation, but you mix in a SJW buzz word of ‘bullying’ to solidify the transition to meek rodent. Next time try to debate the topic, so it gives the opportunity of respect, and not just pity.

Lars, your perspective could easily be confused with insults and demands. Not really confused with, because it begins and ends with ad hominem. Everything in between was a false pretense to anything I've posted. So, you basically threw in politics to really put an exclamation point.

Let me know when you're actually on topic.

Lars, your perspective could easily be confused with insults and demands. Not really confused with, because it begins and ends with ad hominem. Everything in between was a false pretense to anything I've posted. So, you basically threw in politics to really put an exclamation point.

Let me know when you're actually on topic.

When you know you have nothing to offer you seem just fine with deflecting. The simple point remains; the youngest, least experienced starter on our line has been in the eyes of many, the one who has progressed the most. While we all believe he has a long way to go, I’m very pleased with his effort on a weekly basis. I can’t say that’s the case with all who are on the field.

I literally spent 12 hours looking for and downloading the game broadcasts to study the snaps for the benefit of the argument. Unfortunately the footage is not very easy to find. I don't have a lot of stretches of time at home to work on this stuff, but I did invest a day off to get most of the games.

I put together clips of the kid's true position, which another poster unceremoniously dubbed him as 'hands of stone'. I have put up or shut up which is more than the mudslinging you have dropped here. The snapping and blocking of our freshman center needs dramatic improvement to get it average in the B1G. The losing this year is from apathy by the staff. This team was never short on talent. The fact people think that fewer snaps launched over a QB is an actual metric is apathetic.

I literally spent 12 hours looking for and downloading the game broadcasts to study the snaps for the benefit of the argument. Unfortunately the footage is not very easy to find. I don't have a lot of stretches of time at home to work on this stuff, but I did invest a day off to get most of the games.

I put together clips of the kid's true position, which another poster unceremoniously dubbed him as 'hands of stone'. I have put up or shut up which is more than the mudslinging you have dropped here. The snapping and blocking of our freshman center needs dramatic improvement to get it average in the B1G. The losing this year is from apathy by the staff. This team was never short on talent. The fact people think that fewer snaps launched over a QB is an actual metric is apathetic.
We all know you hate the staff and want them gone, but do you actually have anything that clearly demonstrates "apathy" by the staff, other than your own biased opinion?

The fact people think that fewer snaps launched over a QB is an actual metric is apathetic.
Is that really a "fact", or is that just your mudslinging opinion of most other board members?
Your angry rhetoric is out of control. You really should tone it down.

This dead horse has been beaten, buried, dug up and beaten again. Twice. Seems pretty clear that nobody is going to change the others mind. Time will tell all (on this and many other things FWIW).

:Deadhorse:
(holy crap I love this icon!!)

This dead horse has been beaten, buried, dug up and beaten again. Twice. Seems pretty clear that nobody is going to change the others mind. Time will tell all (on this and many other things FWIW).

:Deadhorse:
(holy crap I love this icon!!)

Here, here.

I have better dead horses to beat by the way.

Really would like to talk about the staffs failure to recognize a switch from the 5-2 was our best option back in 1986 or 87.

We all know you hate the staff and want them gone, but do you actually have anything that clearly demonstrates "apathy" by the staff, other than your own biased opinion?

Is that really a "fact", or is that just your mudslinging opinion of most other board members?
Your angry rhetoric is out of control. You really should tone it down.
Was there supposed to be a question in this?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back