• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Is the girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Cantrall

Starter
20 Year Member
Is the girl on BIG BANG THEORY from NEBRASKA? On a show we were watching she was wearing a NEBRASKA shirt and was watching NEBRASKA play football...just wondering

Last edited:

Yes. It's a recurring theme. She moved to California to be an actress but wound up working at Cheese Cake Factory.

Sorry. It's not enough to be sensitive about our team... now I'm getting upset about a sitcoms reference to Nebraska. I need to just be happy that they show a hot girl in Husker shirts.

It isn't just her character that's from Nebraska. She is from Nebraska. I believe from Omaha.

Is the girl on BIG BANG THEORY from NEBRASKA? On a show we were watching she was wearing a NEBRASKA shirt and was watching NEBRASKA play football...just wondering

The girl, Kaley Cuoco is from California. Lee Aronsohn, one of the main writers on the show lived in Lincoln and operated a video store in the late 70's or early 80's. There was an article in the Lincoln Journal a couple years back about why Penny plays someone from Nebraska, and Lee is the culprit.

Last edited:
The girl, Kaley Cuoco is from California. Lee Aronsohn, one of the main writers on the show lived in Lincoln and operated a video store in the late 70's or early 80's. There was an article in the Lincoln Journal a couple years back about why Penny plays someone from Nebraska, and Lee is the culprit.

The 'ailment' the character 'Raj Koothrappali' suffers from (mute around girls unless he is drinking alcohol) is also based on an actual friend he had who was the same way.

Last edited:

nebraska-cornhuskers-and-big-bang-theory-gallery.jpghusker0.jpg

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back