• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Is Suh a thug, a punk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husker In Oklahoma

All American
20 Year Member
A monster at NU his senior year and should have won the Heisman trophy. He was easily the best player in the country bar none. That said, what has happened to him? All these incidents on the field? Now the car wreck (how can you trash a 70 SS Chevelle, I had one)? The lies about stomping on that player? The lies about the woman in the car being hurt? What the hell is wrong with him? I defended his on field antics last year, but now, I really have no defense for him. It mostly seems pretty clear.......doesn't it? I'm quite dissapointed with his actions.

Why do you care? Do his actions somehow reflect on you?

IMHO, the NFL attitude is rubbing off on him... changing him.

I respect Suh for his ability to play football and thoroughly enjoy watching him. It is none of my business how he conducts his personal life. Dennis Rodman was one of my favorite professional athletes for his ability to take up space in the paint. He was unbelievably talented giving up height to the competition. I look at Suh the same way. He is an unbelievable talent. It is his life and he will figure it out, surprisingly to many at HM, without our input, advice, or criticism.

I respect Suh for his ability to play football and thoroughly enjoy watching him. It is none of my business how he conducts his personal life. Dennis Rodman was one of my favorite professional athletes for his ability to take up space in the paint. He was unbelievably talented giving up height to the competition. I look at Suh the same way. He is an unbelievable talent. It is his life and he will figure it out, surprisingly to many at HM, without our input, advice, or criticism.

yes because to many here think that he sits in anticipation for threads about him to show up so he can figure out what he has to do in his life

If he played anywhere else but Lincoln, yes. Since he's a Husker, no. He's just misunderstood.

LOL. I agree.
Suh had some personal fouls called against him at Nebraska. Of course, I didn't agree with most of those calls. I think he's been getting the same kind of calls in the NFL. POPS mentioned "roid rage". I hope that's not the case, but his behavior kind of suggests that.

He's one of the most talented players in the NFL. I'd hate to see his career limited by this kind of incident.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back