• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is Roger Craig overrated!

Interesting that I am watching Miami 2014 and one of the announcers described AA as the top of the second tier of backs at NE. That kind of goes with my statement above that he is top ten not top 5. Not trying to pat myself on the back. Just interesting that a couple hours after I posted it I watch an old video that says the same thing.

giphy.gif

Who's the wiggler?

Where is the We-back love?

Those guys were talented.

DB and CC could have been all conference at a lot of schools.

Ken Clark? Helu? Burkhead?

Not old enough for Kinney and some of them, but they had to be some tough sons of bucks playing those OU teams etc.

Generational differences are tough sometimes.

Like basketball. Kareem was a beast. Closest I think would be Hakeem. Shaq and Russell, etc.were too different to compare other than rings.

Fun trying though.

Top ten I agree, Top 5...not quite. 1. Rozier 2. LP 3. AG 4. Craig 5. Jeff Kinney Ironically JR is listed on the rosters as a HB even though he was really more of a Wing back who lined up at half back occasionally. His role back in the day compared more with what Wandale did last year. other wise I would list JR in the top 5 and kick Kinney out.
My personal #1 is Ahman Green. The fact that he was from Nebraska made it even better.

I always think of the article where the sportswriter asked an NFL scout what he thought of Rozier and the scout said something like "oh he's very good, but that fullback (Craig) is going to be a great NFL player".

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back