• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Is O'Brien Preparing to leave PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing really outside of this story. I think most are concerned about him leaving. In my opinion they should be concerned. I like him as a coach but I have always thought he would leave for the NFL

He's certainly making it easier for an NFL team to afford him.

I hope he does leave, I hate seeing PSU so well coached. Maybe they'll go after Lane Kiffin if O'Brian leaves, he'd be a perfect fit. :)

He'd be the number one choice to replace Rex Ryan in New York and they have to money to make it happen.

so the buyout equivalent would be reduced from ~10 to just over 3 victim settlements - sad how much money revolves around this game. :2cents:

Last edited:
I would think, considering all his praise for the kids who didn't leave, that he might hang around.

Being reported here in Pennsylvania that Vandy coach, Tennessee Titans coach , and Tampa Bucs coach have all expressed interest in the job if he leaves. If you google Penn Live Sports you can find the story for some reason I can't ( technically challenged) post the link.

For what it's worth, one of my Penn State buddies strongly believes Bill sticks with Penn State for 2014 -- but leaves in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back