• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is it just me....

Saying your current team is the most talented you've been on is like saying your current girlfriend is the most attractive woman you've ever dated, whether true or not its helluva lot more flattering than telling her you were impressed with her attractiveness when you met her.
Exactly. If Thompson says NU has more talent than Texas, no one would believe him, BUT they would say he is being a great leader and working to win over his new teammates.

In some aspects, he's not wrong. He never really had a full functioning quality offensive line. (Some good OL individual players, but as a whole OL unit, AM2 was always scrambling. Our past OL was always either missing assignments or penalties for holding, which makes it hard for a QB to lead sustainable consistent drives.

Or do others after reading this article hope 2AM throws teice as many ints and 3 times as many fumbles.
Wan'Dale threw similar shots after he left too. Is 2AM wrong? I don't know. But, like others said, he isn't going to say this team is less talented.

I think overall 2AM is a good guy that genuinely cared about Nebraska and gave his all while he was here. I didn't want him to come back, but will wish him the best as he moves on because I think he gave his all.

Nope but he could say. I was impressed with the talent when I got here. Saying it is THE most talented team throws his former teammates under the bus
I don't think it's throwing anyone under the bus as much as its just him trying to add chemistry to his KSU teammates. The guy is not known for throwing shade and I don't think there's any intent to do so

In some aspects, he's not wrong. He never really had a full functioning quality offensive line. (Some good OL individual players, but as a whole OL unit, AM2 was always scrambling. Our past OL was always either missing assignments or penalties for holding, which makes it hard for a QB to lead sustainable consistent drives.
I would say that's the main reason he struggled is how bad the OL has been. Hell, Corcoran and Benhart were #'s 8 and 1 in most pressures allowed and whoever was #1 had a 0 pass block rating per PFF

AM wins the war if KSU wins in Norman on 9/24 after OU beats us on 9/17.

51a4a286-ecc3-4c42-b7f1-b6f5bb4fb2e7_text.gif

Last edited:

Are we so insecure and jaded that we can’t wish a kid….yes a kid…good fortune in his next venture?

A kid that just could not get it done for us….but not for want of trying…and effort…and leadership. He gave us his all and had multiple injuries doing it.

If you ever watched him in an interview you came away impressed that he is a smart, capable individual who cares and will do fine in life. He represented the university and the state extremely well.

Whether Kansas State wins every game or loses every game means zero to us in our situation.

Time to wish him well and hope Casey (or whoever) gets the job done.

Probably, in afterthought, he is saying to himself: “I could’ve said that better.”

It initially pissed me off, but after I thought about it a bit……it’s simply much to do about nothing.

Are we so insecure and jaded that we can’t wish a kid….yes a kid…good fortune in his next venture?

A kid that just could not get it done for us….but not for want of trying…and effort…and leadership. He gave us his all and had multiple injuries doing it.

If you ever watched him in an interview you came away impressed that he is a smart, capable individual who cares and will do fine in life. He represented the university and the state extremely well.

Whether Kansas State wins every game or loses every game means zero to us in our situation.

Time to wish him well and hope Casey (or whoever) gets the job done.

Probably, in afterthought, he is saying to himself: “I could’ve said that better.”

It initially pissed me off, but after I thought about it a bit……it’s simply much to do about nothing.
He is a man

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back