• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is it a sign?

Someone beat me to it in another thread earlier, but its not that far out of the realm of possibility, remember Purdue vs. tOSU in 2018, plus they arent the same tosu they were last year, and we arent the same either, Lubick coming in plus Austin being run game coordinator, plus more size and returning line, more WR talent, plus hopefully better QB play after much needed competition and rehab....keep the Faith, GBR!
Austin as run game coordinator encourages me. From Cypress, a few miles down the road from Klein.

If he hadn’t wrecked his knee and Frank didn’t get fired, he might have been another Aaron Taylor.

Another sign- While doing yard work yesterday I noticed a large hawk circling over a tree. Suddenly out of nowhere came a crow speeding toward the hawk. One third the size, much less powerful and equipped with no kill tools, talons, beak etc. The crow made quick, artful moves all around the more dominant bird, pestering it from below and above, faking one move and performing another. This frustrated and drove the hawk away. An inference to how we beat the mighty Buckeyes? You decide. Oh and I noticed there is an R in crow and in huskers. So let it be written., So let it be done!
A rebuttal from OSU would be, but the crow only won a moral victory. It never actually defeated the hawk, mainly because it never had the tools to do so.

I hope the poultry you dine on this weekend is crow :Taunt: :)
I'll gladly wolf it down with a smile on my face. Then, I'll run around my neighborhood completely nekked except for a Husker mask on my face yelling "WE DID IT! WE DID IT!!!!"

Another sign- While doing yard work yesterday I noticed a large hawk circling over a tree. Suddenly out of nowhere came a crow speeding toward the hawk. One third the size, much less powerful and equipped with no kill tools, talons, beak etc. The crow made quick, artful moves all around the more dominant bird, pestering it from below and above, faking one move and performing another. This frustrated and drove the hawk away. An inference to how we beat the mighty Buckeyes? You decide. Oh and I noticed there is an R in crow and in huskers. So let it be written., So let it be done!

Yes, Pharaoh.

Right as we get ready to travel to send our team on to their first game of the year I heard on the news tonight that Nebraska is facing a Frost warning... apparently imminent. Sounds ominous, hope Ohio St. gets shocked and wilts. GBR

Maybe we should have considered that the frost was targeted for Nebraska.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back