• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is Bill Busch our next ST coach?

Bill Busch brings back alot of bad memories. I hope we can find a better solution to STs.

ok, you convinced me...he still stinks.

I will only accept someone like a Snyder if we are theoretically trading out position coaches. Wish we had gotten him to begin with, of course.

I’d like that as well. Very few can do what Osborne did. There are some now, some good, some bad. It’s just not for everyone. It puts more pressure on you making sure it’s right, while still making sure the rest of the team is up to par. It’s no knock on anyone, it’s just not for everyone. There have been several blunders that leave you scratching your head during games. Maybe with better awareness of the entire picture, those blunders don’t happen. Anything to make yourself better at your job I’m all for.
Lincoln Riley seems to manage both just fine. In fact he kills it and has been a head coach for one less season than Frost and is younger in age. Frost has nothing to hang onto if not his reputation as an offensive guru.

Lincoln Riley seems to manage both just fine. In fact he kills it and has been a head coach for one less season than Frost and is younger in age. Frost has nothing to hang onto if not his reputation as an offensive guru.
Lincoln Riley got handed a Cadillac. I’m still not sure how smart he really is. He has had some super seriously good luck come his way. I’m not suggesting he isn’t a good HC, but he has had some really really good fortune.

Lincoln Riley got handed a Cadillac. I’m still not sure how smart he really is. He has had some super seriously good luck come his way. I’m not suggesting he isn’t a good HC, but he has had some really really good fortune.
The Cadillac is true but being Stoops hand picked successor and him having the nads to fire Stoops bro tells me his is solid. His IDENTIFYING and recruiting QBs to fit his system tells me his good. OU will be back in the playoffs next year.

The Cadillac is true but being Stoops hand picked successor and him having the nads to fire Stoops bro tells me his is solid. His IDENTIFYING and recruiting QBs to fit his system tells me his good. OU will be back in the playoffs next year.
More than likely, yeah, he’s probably pretty good. Just hard for me to see really know how much of a golden boy he is. Gift wrapped Baker Mayfield, kyler Murray, and Hurts, although I give him serious kudos w Hurts. Also credit for recruiting Rattler. They may have his best team yet in 2021, which is bad news for the Huskers. And to think back, I thought by year 4, Frost would have NU ready to go. Not good.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back