• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Iowa Week Press Conference (11/25/19)

First of all, I want to say, I was born and raised in San Francisco. I followed the 49ers since the days of Frankie Albert. If you don't know anything about it......................you're way too young! ;)

I am a diehard 49er fan, and I have been enamored by the great play of George Kittle, tight end of the 49ers. George Kittle is a grad of Iowa. This weekend, when interviewed by Scott Van Pelt of espn, he blatantly came out and totally berated, dissed and disrespected the University of Nebraska! He said, Iowa will come out on Friday, and kick the crap out of Nebraska! He also told Scott, they will totally destroy Nebraska. He answered Scott by saying, they will embarrass and kick the Huskers like they were crap! I have been a huge fan of Kittle, but, now, I want the Huskers to realize, this ass is a jerk, GO OUT, HUSKERS, AND KICK THE CRAP OUT OF IOWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( His hawkeyes can't compare to the history of our Huskers. Kittle, you are a turd!!!
You totally disrespected Nebraska on national tv, jerk!. Kiss my ass !! :Catfight::Catfight::Catfight:

We have totally owned your school ever since we started playing your crappy school. How many championships has your alma mater won, you turd?? ........Zip, butthead!! :mad:

First of all, I want to say, I was born and raised in San Francisco. I followed the 49ers since the days of Frankie Albert. If you don't know anything about it......................you're way too young! ;)

I am a diehard 49er fan, and I have been enamored by the great play of George Kittle, tight end of the 49ers. George Kittle is a grad of Iowa. This weekend, when interviewed by Scott Van Pelt of espn, he blatantly came out and totally berated, dissed and disrespected the University of Nebraska! He said, Iowa will come out on Friday, and kick the crap out of Nebraska! He also told Scott, they will totally destroy Nebraska. He answered Scott by saying, they will embarrass and kick the Huskers like they were crap! I have been a huge fan of Kittle, but, now, I want the Huskers to realize, this ass is a jerk, GO OUT, HUSKERS, AND KICK THE CRAP OUT OF IOWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( His hawkeyes can't compare to the history of our Huskers. Kittle, you are a turd!!!
You totally disrespected Nebraska on national tv, jerk!. Kiss my ass !! :Catfight::Catfight::Catfight:

We have totally owned your school ever since we started playing your crappy school. How many championships has your alma mater won, you turd?? ........Zip, butthead!! :mad:

I was born and raised in Nebraska, but have been living in the Bay Area for the past 30 years and am also a huge 49er fan. With Kittle, I think you have to also just look at his personality. He's a bundle of energy and swagger, which I like. I hope we kick the snot out of them, but I'm still a big fan of his.

The hate and disrespect from Iowa is only a figment of Husker fans' imagination we've been told.

I am still a fan of Kittle's, but I don't care for his"total" lack of disrespect.

We'll leave it at that. He used SVP to spewed his personal hate for a great institution. Sad.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back