• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

IOWA vs NEBRASKA @ HAWKS FIELD..BASEBALL THREAD - 4/26/11 - 6:05 PM

might as well get used to games like this... even beating iowa is enough to drop NU's RPI (iowa was #189 coming into tonight)... we are talking about really bad teams here. hello big ten! it's gonna suck big time! :)

Last edited:
might as well get used to games like this... even beating iowa is enough to drop NU's RPI (iowa was #189 coming into tonight)... we are talking about really bad teams here. hello big ten! it's gonna suck big time! :)

Did you have to end it with a smile? :lol:

Yep....only 4 of the 10 teams have over all records over .500....that is terrible as heck.

Last edited:

Nothing big in the Big ten...maybe a pile of crap teams. :lol: :Biggrin:

Oh, my, if we fail next season, MA has no where else to go than out the door. If we don't win the Big 12 ...I mean, Big 10...sorry! :rolleyes:,
whatever, we should be ashamed. At least, that could get us into the NCAA Tourney, thru the back door. :eek:

Last edited:

There you go, smiling again! :stickouttongue: :rolfl:

449.gif

45549407.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back