• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Iowa v Minnesota

While I agree with Fleck being a DB, they have to start looking at what constitutes a blind side block. What are you supposed to do? Tell the other player to turn their head, so I can block them. It wasn't a very hard hit. Now Kenny Bell, that was a blindisde block! This call and "some" targeting calls are getting out of hand.
I hear ya. The player is supposed to hit the opponent with open hands, which would be equally as effective of a block as blowing him up with a big hit. They are also not supposed to flag it if it wasn’t with forcible.

I hear ya. The player is supposed to hit the opponent with open hands, which would be equally as effective of a block as blowing him up with a big hit. They are also not supposed to flag it if it wasn’t with forcible.
Exactly. It is a good rule if enforced correctly. Using a legal block instead of blowing someone up does not change the competitiveness or outcome of the particular play.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back