• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Iowa Turds are DONE!!!!!

GreAt win for Creighton. In womens tourney it is hard for the 1-4 seeds to lose first weekend, playing on their home floor.

Flannery is a GOOD coach (and we all know Connie Yori, also on the bench, is).

Hats-off to Creighton for beating IOWA! :Salute:

(I know they gave us all the game we wanted! :Catfight: )

GreAt win for Creighton. In womens tourney it is hard for the 1-4 seeds to lose first weekend, playing on their home floor.
GreAt win for South Dakota. :Lol::Lol: In womens tourney it is hard for the 1-4 seeds to lose first weekend, playing on their home floor.

Good to know they didn't let Clark get away with her crap of initiating contact and getting the foul call!!
Yeah I’m tired of that Clark which she was a spoiled baby that always got her way with the referees I can’t believe it she’s telling them whether they should call a foul or not especially against her or her team

Happy to see that.

Iowa is hard to watch, as good as Clark is, because of he incessant bully play and whining all game.
Worst ref job in years in our match-up in the Iowa game, literally handed them the game.

Translation - - We didn't get the homer Big Ten ref advantage this game so IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!
200w.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back