• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Iowa Parents Send Letter to B1G

I also believe the Players will have a much higher physical risk to their body if they play 2 partial seasons next year.

Ohio State Parents Letter

We believe the August 11th decision was made in haste. As we have continued to learn nationally about COVID-19, our understanding and protocols in dealing with this virus have also continued to evolve. In the best interests of our players, we strongly believe that the Big Ten should re-evaluate its decision. Additional time and consideration provided by deferring the decision would allow for more data to be analyzed and evaluated. It would also allow the players to continue to safely prepare and train for a fall season.

I think some people are starting to feel there seats get hotter. If 1 or 2 more schools do this I would expect that we will hear about a new meeting.

If the BIG10 reconsiders I think they will still cover their butt. Their statement may be something like this.

After new information, and the desire of some fans to see their teams play. We will allow teams to find games this fall if they wish, but we will not have conference games and as a conference we still feel it is in the best interest not to play until 2021.

This way they can take some of the heat off, while at the same time protecting themselves and giving themselves the ability to say I told you so if things go wrong at one school.

If the BIG10 reconsiders I think they will still cover their butt. Their statement may be something like this.

After new information, and the desire of some fans to see their teams play. We will allow teams to find games this fall if they wish, but we will not have conference games and as a conference we still feel it is in the best interest not to play until 2021.

This way they can take some of the heat off, while at the same time protecting themselves and giving themselves the ability to say I told you so if things go wrong at one school.

This is far too rational!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back