• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

For Sale: Iowa Champions Club pedestrian passes

OPHusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
My family is being adventurous this year and we are traveling both to the Minnesota and Maryland games. In turn, my wife and I are staying home here in Overland Park for Thanksgiving. One daughter is using our Iowa game tickets and the Champions Club parking; however, I do have 4-8 extra pedestrian passes to the Iowa game for sale @ $30 each. If you take them all, I will through in a Lot 19 parking pass, otherwise that is for sale as well at $20. Several members on this board have used our Club passes in the past and I apologize that when I changed out phones, managed to bungle the transfer of old contacts. Anyway, if anyone is interested please text me at 913-461-6617 and I will ship via US Priority mail. Thanks, OP

What is a pedestrian pass?
The Champions Club facility that is on the west side of the stadium has parking spots and with each spot comes passes that you have to present to enter the facility to tailgate or to use/hang out in the Pavillion (bar/food service). So in short, a pedestrian pass gets you into the Champions Club, but is not a parking pass.

Hope that helps

Hey OP! I'm interested if you still passes available. I shot you a text. We're also going out to Maryland, FYI.
Thanks, Brian

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back