• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Intersting read on 12 personnel

I like the concept. But there is always the other side of the story. Creating more gaps also allows an attacking defensive to explode through one of those gaps and interrupt the play and the QB. Especially if there is communication problems along the line where two offensive lineman are blocking the same guy. This has seemed to be happening a lot.

I like the concept. But there is always the other side of the story. Creating more gaps also allows an attacking defensive to explode through one of those gaps and interrupt the play and the QB. Especially if there is communication problems along the line where two offensive lineman are blocking the same guy. This has seemed to be happening a lot.
I hear you but I disagree. It improves the blocking and makes the D pick their poison. Play up for the run and get burned by the pass. Play back for the pass and get burned by the run inside.

Only thing missing for me in this personal grouping is utilization of Austin Allen in the passing game.
1. I thought for sure he would be helpful in short yardage conversion but nope that hasn’t happened. Why not use a 6’8” target gee wizz!
2. One of the most important “chunk plays” of the RPO is the TE open down the seam and thought #11 was going to be “the man” for that play this year. Strike two for my predictions :(.

Retiring my Great Carnak hat if this continues LOL.

GBR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back