• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Interesting

Optimust

Recruit
2 Year Member
I was researching to understand who QB recruit JT Fayard is and saw this tweet from November 14th. Did this guy really know? Both about Rhule, but also says Glenn Thomas his OC from Baylor coming to Nebraska and wanting JT.

1669522168318.png

Ehhhh, maybe. I doubt it. I don’t if it’s a huge stretch to connect a recently offered qb to the head coach and his former OC.

Last edited:

Cant seem to artach url and picture is fuzzy. Url was a twitter retweet from GTauzin of Huskin Cobs? No idea if credible.

Interesting indeed, thanks for sharing it. Could definitely be some wheeling and dealing going on at this very moment with hopefully very positive results. Whatever the case, I fimly believe the HUSKERS hopefully will benefit greatly from the new coaching hire.

But is he as good as Nobler?
Haha. That’s the sort of funny example of why i was trying to figure out who hs is. Because this Fayard is a late offer and has no stars. Anyway not a recruiting post, but based on some of the comments he made and twitter noise it seemed like there is a chance Micky was told to offer because Rhule liked the kid.

It says he is 6’5” 210# and commentators mention a quick delivery, strong arm and good touch in addition to mobility. May be something else, but makes me wonder.

But is he as good as Nobler?
That 40 time...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back