• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Interesting Tweet

Maybe it’s just me, but this was tough to read. As for your assertion the staff doesn’t discuss all things factually, but do admit there may have been contributing factors, I’d ask you if we really believed AM was just fine the first game or two after the injury last year? It was obvious to all he wasn’t 100%, but Frost always said he was practicing well. Was it an excuse when AM had some struggles? Was it the only reason? Or was it a contributing reason we had some struggles in those games? No difference in how the altitude has been discussed. It wasn’t blamed by the staff as the reason we lost, it was mentioned as one of the factors.

You might want to just give it up, you are looking pretty foolish.
yeah it’s me. All i’m saying is we all know altitude comes into play. The coach is asked and instead of just saying yes we understand the problem and we are addressing it best we can. Instead he says as a player he didn’t remember it being a problem and it shouldn’t be a factor. Then after the game he says it was a factor.
Really, not me looking foolish.

but keep on with your bad self

I haven't played Madden since the NES. I wouldn't even begin to know how to play.

But keep thinking its some kind of insult. I'm sure you're crushing the feelings of some geek out there.

For a second there I thought there was some bells ringing in the back. Nope, just a television commercial. Sorry, Saint goodnterribles didn't get his wings with that comment. Something tells me there is no halo either. Just ether.

I’m not one of the large percentage of the buttwipe brigade who are certain they have all the answers, have lashed out at the players and staff, and refuse to believe there are methods to building a football program that may not follow Tom Osborne’s blueprint every step of the way, but yes, I do tend to be a dick when I read the tripe we are being blessed with this week from you and your buddies.
And me and my buddies get this from the all knowing.. You’re kidding right.
Someone needs a little tougher skin Because folk will have different opinions just like yours and at least you admit you are a dick if someone doesn’t agree with you

I’ve stepped in deeper puddles than what you have to offer

I know RR would want us to take this to pm’s

my line is open

I haven't played Madden since the NES. I wouldn't even begin to know how to play.

But keep thinking its some kind of insult. I'm sure you're crushing the feelings of some geek out there.

For a second there I thought there was some bells ringing in the back. Nope, just a television commercial. Sorry, Saint goodnterribles didn't get his wings with that comment. Something tells me there is no halo either. Just ether.

I honestly have no idea what you're saying right now. If I were you, don't tell anyone about posting on this board when applying for that D 1 coordinator job.

I don't think an athlete can ever try too hard. I think it is always an excuse to say someone put too much pressure on oneself.

Get the job done and earn the scholarship.

You don't do your best thinking at high altitude. But western Nebraska is at 5,000 feet. Omaha is at 1,100 to 1,300 feet. Lincoln is a bit higher, but not much.

5,000 feet altitude didn't cause Dismuke to avoid a bump on the 100 yard pass play. Dismuke literally went out of his way to avoid bumping the slot crossing his face. Think about it, he knows his safety is man and he's letting the slot release immediately without any harassment. One bump it doesn't happen. Instead he lets the guy beat his safety and his delay by avoiding contact also means no sack of the QB. He left Cam Taylor-Britt on an island. Unbelievable.

That may be true, but the breakdown of that play I watched showed that Cam was caught looking into the backfield when Dismuke went in on a delayed blitz and Cam was in 1-on-1 coverage and never should have been peeking into the backfield at what the QB was doing. His reaction to the receiver streaking downfield was a split second too late, which led to that reception.

That may be true, but the breakdown of that play I watched showed that Cam was caught looking into the backfield when Dismuke went in on a delayed blitz and Cam was in 1-on-1 coverage and never should have been peeking into the backfield at what the QB was doing. His reaction to the receiver streaking downfield was a split second too late, which led to that reception.

Look at his alignment and the release. You have to break coverage when the receiver crashes down on your inside man, which his inside release presented it was probably going to be. Unfortunately he didn't get any help with a bump when he saw it was not a run. And Colorado caught him with his pants down. I give credit for Colorado for taking the initiative there. They obviously found a weakness in our keys.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back