• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Interesting reddit thread on recruiting ranking bias.

If you really want to talk about unbelievably successful conspiracies, I give you as Exhibit A, the "state" of Delaware. Take the Red Pill, people. Delaware does NOT exist. It's a fraudulent government scheme to get you to hand over money to drive on an already paid-for Interstate, and it's handy as an excuse for avoiding corporate responsibility or propping up ridiculous political figures who could never get elected in real life in a real state.

If you really want to talk about unbelievably successful conspiracies, I give you as Exhibit A, the "state" of Delaware. Take the Red Pill, people. Delaware does NOT exist. It's a fraudulent government scheme to get you to hand over money to drive on an already paid-for Interstate, and it's handy as an excuse for avoiding corporate responsibility or propping up ridiculous political figures who could never get elected in real life in a real state.

I wanted to post a great podcast on this topic, but I can't find it on Google, so naturally it has been hidden or destroyed by the Illuminati so that y'all will keep on handing over your hard-earned dollars to pay "tolls" to drive through "Delaware."

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back