• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Interesting Quotes

Johnny Manziel shows a great amount of immaturity. He shows a great amount of classlessness. He doesn’t understand what it’s like to be a leader. He doesn’t understand what it’s like to have the respect of the people in your business and with you. And for him to come out and say I’m only gonna stay one more year at Texas A&M, he would have trouble playing professional football with men. His game is one of freelance football. It works very well in the Canadian league because I played up there. But in the National Football League, you can’t run around and think that you’re going to escape and outrun defensive ends and linebackers at this level. He’s not very disciplined in what he does. He’s not very mature in the way that he conducts his life and I think he should stay in college and grow up. And then if he thinks he can come and play with men, let him come.

- Joe Theismann

Last edited:
You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.

- Wayne Gretzky

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it.
- George Bernard Shaw

I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.

- Clarence Darrow

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

- George Bernard Shaw

The Affordable Care Act is "an enormous success"

-- Henry Waxman, D-Calif.

"Life is Hard"
"It's even harder if you're stupid"

- John Wayne

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back