• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Interesting QB recruit from Germany

Would be interested to see what Mario could do with him

Because of this paragraph;

At each stop, Honig wows in his testing, something that has always been natural. When it comes to actually throwing, he is his own harshest critic—saying some days were certainly better than others. Given where he is in his development, such should be the expectation.

my thoughts as well.

I accidentally alerted KSU about him last night...my neighbor is the wide receiver coach. He said he'd let Kleinman know in the morning about him. Colin Klein is the QB coach and would probably love this kid.

I accidentally alerted KSU about him last night...my neighbor is the wide receiver coach. He said he'd let Kleinman know in the morning about him. Colin Klein is the QB coach and would probably love this kid.

Article was linked on CNN. Pretty sure he is well known now.

Mario is looking for specific attributes: speed, “quick blinking,” etc. He would need to see film. Note that Harbaugh has not offered him, even though he met with him and was impressed with his size.

How many QB’s have you seen with a “cannon for an arm” that can’t go through their reads and merely lock onto a receiver?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back