• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Interesting message from coach Austin

Is that your new thing? Heckler? Oof .

My phone autocorrected, so I'll type it again:. Was he right when he said AM was the reason for all of the problems on offense? Psst, he wasn't.
What's amazing to me is you defended the worst coach in Lincoln since Bill Jennings, and you can't bring yourself to defend Scott Frost.
No one is right on everything, but MR clearly knows football and brings his knowledge/opinion to this board. Heckling him and others without offering any substance is just pathetic.

Last edited:
Funny how I never replied to his/her quotes, but their insecurities beg to respond when I mirror the statements back. Hilarious. Hecklers that cannot handle themselves. Too funny.

No one is right on everything, but MR clearly knows football and brings his knowledge/opinion to this board. Heckling him and others without offering any substance is just pathetic.

You're just an odd bird. I'm not heckling anyone, I'm responding to someone taking unnecessary shots at my staff and my players.

Heckling him and others
New catch phrase I see. LAME of course..... The thought bubble is for you....

LOL, you did heckle..not just MR but others as well. AND, what you did not do is defend anyone--check your posts...instead, you attacked posters.
That is pretty much all any of you guys do. All of you dudes that are leftist, for some reason, all you do is call names and claim that someone else is doing exactly what you are actually doing. It's both funny and disgusting to watch all at the same time.

Funny how I never replied to his/her quotes, but their insecurities beg to respond when I mirror the statements back. Hilarious. Hecklers that cannot handle themselves. Too funny.

You don't know
LOL, you did heckle..not just MR but others as well. AND, what you did not do is defend anyone--check your posts...instead, you attacked posters.

Yes, I will take umbrage with anyone calling for people to be fired halfway through year two. It's silly and moronic. Generally, this is when you give up on staffs not led by Mike Riley, but reasonable people should realize it's so ridiculously early to even think that.

You don't know

Yes, I will take umbrage with anyone calling for people to be fired halfway through year two. It's silly and moronic. Generally, this is when you give up on staffs not led by Mike Riley, but reasonable people should realize it's so ridiculously early to even think that.
LOL. I am still a strong SF fan, so don't act otherwise. And, save the false attacks too.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back