• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Interesting cars in the neighborhood

WestTexasHusker

All Legend
10 Year Member
This car is usually on my nightly walk - a 2020 Lamborghini SUV. This guy has about $10 million in exotic cars including two, brand new and undriven Ferrari Pistas, a Ford GT, a Bugatti Veyron, a Porsche Carrera GT and several numbered Lambos.

This $ quarter million SUV is his beater - it sits in his driveway day and night.

EE7B84B5-79F3-4355-9B49-0BBEDF01403E.jpeg

5617D030-8AE8-4792-9C5A-92FD45793461.jpeg

Last edited:

AMC Eagle I believe. The wife took a picture of it because her family had one when she was young.
Yes. Concept-wise, a little more off-roady than today's Subaru. I thought they were a little goofy looking when they came out, but now that I see it again, I'm thinking "that's kinda cool." Maybe it was just ahead of its time. I think that was about the last AMC model introduced.

Last edited:

Yes. Concept-wise, a little more off-roady than today's Subaru. I thought they were a little goofy looking when they came out, but now that I see it again, I'm thinking "that's kinda cool." Maybe it was just ahead of its time. I think that was about the last AMC model introduced.

I knew a guy who had an Eagle, and he was sitting in a Bennigan’s restaurant and happened to look out the window from his booth and said “hey, that’s my car on fire out there.” :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back