• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Insight Bowl changed to Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl (Big 10 vs Big 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Go figure....:Biggrin:

Buffalo Wild Wings, a Minneapolis-based
restaurant
chain, has agreed to a multi-year sponsorship allowing it to become the namesake of what once was the Insight Bowl in Tempe.

The Fiesta Bowl, which also operates the smaller bowl game, and Buffalo Wild Wings made the announcement Monday regarding the Dec. 29 post-season college football game in Sun Devil Stadium.

The Insight Bowl historically had been a money loser for the Fiesta Bowl organization, but it allowed the parent organization to strengthen its ties with the Big 12 and Big Ten conferences, which has sent teams to the smaller bowl.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/sports/col...me-buffalo-wild-wings-bowl.html#ixzz21b0V0v00

\

I remember when bowl games used to mean something.

Now they're about as special as a piece of gum stuck on your shoe. When the 3rd place MAC team is making a bowl game, you've got a problem.

To quote The Incredibles, "When everyone is super; no-one is."

Not sure why, but I have lost almost all interest in these meaningless bowl games. I used to like them, but I've grown tired of them. Glad a playoff is on the way...and I hope the playoff gets larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back