• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Injury update (multiple) not promising

I keep coming back to see if Bandoumel is done... I'm pretty sure he is. 20 games for 20 starts, that's not a bad career at Nebraska.

BTW, Trev cursed Gary and Bandoumel, probably unintentionally. They got Blackshirts, and shortened seasons. If I was going to chose a modernish name for why Nebrasketball is cursed, it would be Moe Iba. I think its been cursed for far longer however. Possibly Frank Lehmer making fun of Dr Naismith for being from Canada, eh? I don't know.

This will work in Hoiberg’s favor, despite being much better in some key areas we are still at the bottom in the Big!

This will work in Hoiberg’s favor, despite being much better in some key areas we are still at the bottom in the Big!
Sam Hoiberg's favor -- he's the next PG after Griesel and Lawrence. Ramel Lloyd will not burn his redshirt, and I'm guessing that's true for Cale Jacobsen as well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back