• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Injuries

Yeah I’m puzzled about Mills? He seemed fine both on the field and in his post game presser?

Mills is a typo or miscommunication, IMO. I saw zero signs of any injury. That information came off of a betting service in Las Vegas...they missed on that one (hopefully).

Mills is a typo or miscommunication, IMO. I saw zero signs of any injury. That information came off of a betting service in Las Vegas...they missed on that one (hopefully).

Coach Frost said Mo Washington banged his hand up which is why he did not play as much in half two. Thinks he will be okay. Nothing on Mills

Taylor-Britt was on the sideline in half two with ice under his shoulder pad. Which is cautiously optimistic

Radio crew said Jamies had a high ankle sprain. Have had a few of those myself. Usually takes about 6 weeks to fully heal.

Nothing official from Coach Frost except his comments on Washington.

Last edited:
Saw Cam on the sideline in the 2nd half moving around good for what that’s worth. When the defense made a good play and came off the field, he went jogging over to congratulate them. Hopefully he is ok.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back