• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

iNFO FOR THIS WEEKEND'S OPENING SERIES

CBob, got your back for Friday unless the wife messes it up (and she had better not, long story) I will be glad to do pbp. Sat. you are on your own. we are taking the folks out for 45th wedding anniversary. gonna cost me, but priorities are what they are.:eek: Actually, I'd spend boatloads on them for a big party (Dad would puke) cause I'm so proud they made 45. When they hit 50, look out, they have done so much for us, Warren B. might get a call for a short term loan (donation). :lol::lol:

From what I've read, Gonzaga's Marco Gonzales is a stud. I will be interested to see how we do against him in the opener. I also like that we have some very young guys that will be starting. I guess there's only a few seniors on the roster though, so the team is very young overall. Can't wait til Friday!!!

I have to work Friday night :( , so I will miss the first part of the opening game. However, I hope to catch the final few innings when I get home. I hope to be able to listen to all of the Saturday and Sunday games.

I'm so looking forward to this season and my return to Haymarket Park! I've been protesting Anderson by not going to any games at the Haymarket since the SF/Manhattan meltdown. I knew at that point, Anderson wasn't the long term answer-sad because I've known Anderson my entire life, went to the camps and worked on my hitting under his tutelage and all, he really contributed to my skills/abilities (he is a heckuva of a guy/assistant coach) but isn't a "head" coach in his own. GO BIG RED!

From what I've read, Gonzaga's Marco Gonzales is a stud. I will be interested to see how we do against him in the opener. I also like that we have some very young guys that will be starting. I guess there's only a few seniors on the roster though, so the team is very young overall. Can't wait til Friday!!!

Had the pleasure of watching Marco Gonzales and the huskers Bryan Peters in high school here in colorado as they were team mates on Rocky Mtn High School (Ft Collins) state championship team together. In fact, Rocky Mountain won 4 state titles in a row and Marco was the first time FOUR time MVP of the state tourney! Yes, he was the MVP all 4 years from frosh to senior! Petey graduated a year ahead of Marco so he won 3 state titles in a row. Crazy!

What is the status of Radio / internet video for these games?
Television: There will be no TV or internet video of any of the three games.
On the Radio: Fans across Nebraska and around the world can listen to Greg Sharpe and Lane Grindle call all of the action on the Husker Sports Network - including KLIN 1400 AM in Lincoln - and on the Internet at Huskers.com or the Official Husker App. A complete list of HSN affiliates can be found on page 7.

CBob, got your back for Friday unless the wife messes it up (and she had better not, long story) I will be glad to do pbp. Sat. you are on your own. we are taking the folks out for 45th wedding anniversary. gonna cost me, but priorities are what they are.:eek: Actually, I'd spend boatloads on them for a big party (Dad would puke) cause I'm so proud they made 45. When they hit 50, look out, they have done so much for us, Warren B. might get a call for a short term loan (donation). :lol::lol:

All is well!! I will be here all weekend!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill explain later. :)

cool, I always bow to the master!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I am NOT the master. We all are in this together. I have waited so very long (like
most of us!!!!!) for this day!!

Feel free to join in, 89-93. Hey, can I call you 93?? :rolfl:

Last edited:
Hey, I am NOT the master. We all are in this together. I have waited so very long (like
most of us!!!!!) for this day!!

Feel free to join in, 89-93. Hey, can I call you 93?? :rolfl:

I will at some point CBob, and you can call me anything but late for supper.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back