• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Indiana Week Press Conference (10/21/19)

Who doesn't love seeing Wayat Mazour #2 on the depth chart? Where is Skunk?

Nothing against Wyatt, he's a nice player, but I don't like seeing him on there at all. All that means is our RB depth is in absolute shambles. Never good when you have 2 walk-ons in the top 2-3 of one of the most important skill positions on the team.

Nothing against Wyatt, he's a nice player, but I don't like seeing him on there at all. All that means is our RB depth is in absolute shambles. Never good when you have 2 walk-ons in the top 2-3 of one of the most important skill positions on the team.
Understand your point but to see someone out their giving their all knowing how important this is to him, just excited for the kid.

Understand your point but to see someone out their giving their all knowing how important this is to him, just excited for the kid.

Do you not think kids from outside of Nebraska give it their all? I have a family member who was a prominent former player and he basically blew this theory out of the water. It's a great thought for fans to think about, but for the most part everyone tries to give it their all. It's division 1 football and everyone is looking for a shot at the next level even if they aren't good enough. Just because they are from Nebraska doesn't mean they give more effort.

Do you not think kids from outside of Nebraska give it their all? I have a family member who was a prominent former player and he basically blew this theory out of the water. It's a great thought for fans to think about, but for the most part everyone tries to give it their all. It's division 1 football and everyone is looking for a shot at the next level even if they aren't good enough. Just because they are from Nebraska doesn't mean they give more effort.
Good point, guess I just can't explain it to your satisfaction, just glad we get to see him.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back