• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Indiana Week Practice Schedule: Thursday 29 Sept. Coach Busch Coaches Radio Show

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
From the AD:

For planning purposes, here is our football media schedule for next week. We anticipate this will be the standard weekly schedule for weeks with Saturday games.

Sept. 26-Oct. 1
• Monday:
No Media Access

• Tuesday: 11:30 a.m. Coach Joseph press conference on 6th Floor of West Stadium, 5-6 selected players to follow
Note: WBB Coach Amy Williams will lead off the press conference around 10:45 a.m., followed by Coach Cook. Following the football players availability, we are tentatively planning on Coach Hoiberg concluding the press conference

• Wednesday: Post-Practice (app. 10:20 a.m.)—Coach Whipple, Coach Busch available to Media, North Concourse

• Thursday: Post-Practice (app. 10:20 a.m.)—Coach Joseph available briefly to the media
7 p.m.—Nebraska Football Coaches Radio Show (Coach TBD)

Looking ahead to the following week with a Friday night game at Rutgers, we will move everything up one day on the schedule (i.e. Monday press conference, etc.)

Last edited:

Coach Joseph already said last week they were going to slow down the offense in order to protect the defense

Indiana run defense is ranked #77 so hopefully we can run the ball with some success to keep them off the field

I remember his comments. Hopefully Coach Whipple and Coach Raiola will try to take advantage of that run defense ranking.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back