• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Indiana thumbs it’s nose at B1G

wcbsas

All Big 10
20 Year Member

While the Hoosiers are set to play Ole Miss in the Outback Bowl on Saturday, it appears the team took exception to their own conference. While it could simply be a uniform choice that is a coincidence, Indiana appeared to remove the Big Ten logo from their jerseys and helmets for the game coming up.

Pissed off that they got a lower tier bowl than NW. Wonder if there will be a response from commissioner.

Last edited:

Ultimately, KW didn't score any points with anyone in the league this year. The B1G needs to seriously get its stuff together going forward. The decision making was completely awful all year, starting with the arrogance to think the conference could dictate and force its decisions on the rest of the college football world. It's going to take a while for the damage to heal.

I’m sure it’s more about the conference changing the rules so OSU could play in the B1G title game instead of Indiana.

I’ll be on standby for the talking heads to call for Indiana to be kicked out of the conference.
Right... I mean, where is all of the outrage about a conference team not toeing the line? How dare they remove the B1G patch. Don't they know how lucky they are to be in this conference?

Kick them out, or at least overload their crossover schedules for the next decade.

Not sure what the reality of it is but it appears, so far, that they made the right decision. OSU blowing the Tigers up in the first half with an injured Fields. Indiana can feel snubbed but results can't be denied.

C

I got beat up for saying it at the time, but OSU to the B1G conference championship was the right call. But I do find it funny that IU is giving them the bird for doing so.

I got beat up for saying it at the time, but OSU to the B1G conference championship was the right call. But I do find it funny that IU is giving them the bird for doing so.

Yeah, it is kinda funny if they are in fact raising the middle finger to the B1G.

C

Nebraska and Indiana to the Big12 per source. This is 100% going to happen per source. If it doesn’t happen, they will never admit that it was going to happen. Per source.
1609557596536.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back