• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Indiana Opens As A Two Point Favorite Over Nebraska Update: Huskers Now One Point Favorite

There’s a chance we’ll be without AM, WanDale, JD and Mo. If that’s that case, I have no idea what Frost can hang his hat on offensively. It could get ugly.

There’s a chance we’ll be without AM, WanDale, JD and Mo. If that’s that case, I have no idea what Frost can hang his hat on offensively. It could get ugly.

Gawd . . . I hope not. There's pretty much zero hope if Robinson and JD can't go. Vedral I think would be fine and Frost can roll out Rahmir and Belt at RB to go with Mills and that could be ok. Not sure if Mazour is available yet. But that's an ugly WR look if we're that short.

If that happens, I hope they repped the crap out of the I and the double-wing and just try to run and play-action out of that.

9976-koolaidman.jpg

Jim Jones beverage
well Jim Jones was an Indiana Native

It's a team game. Time to actually use the team. It has been pretty disappointing watch just a few guys get all the focus. When they start relying on each other we might remember it is a team sport.

Hopefully, Wandale and Warner and Stoll can pick up the slack at receiver, and Vedral and even McCaffrey can run and throw decently at QB. Still will need the line to do something right to give us a chance, and the defense will have to show up again. Game may well be decided on the last possession of the game.

Hopefully, Wandale and Warner and Stoll can pick up the slack at receiver, and Vedral and even McCaffrey can run and throw decently at QB. Still will need the line to do something right to give us a chance, and the defense will have to show up again. Game may well be decided on the last possession of the game.
Martinez and Wandale are both available to play, if HCSF chooses so. Either way, this game will not be close.

Good luck with that.GBR.

I bet there will be many no shows.
Really? I would be surprised.
I think that is just negativity speaking. There have been no-shows for a few games this season. I remember Bilsker said he was offered tickets recently at a tailgate for $10. That's just how it goes, but I don't think there will be an excessive number of vacancies for the Indiana game compared to others. This is still a winning team with a home game and chance to win the division. I was at Minnesota last weekend and their stadium was about 1/3rd empty for an undefeated home night game. For a city that size it was pretty pathetic.

Sat will probably be the last decent weather game. Nice kickoff time. I hope the fans are into it. It would be so nice to play well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back