• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Indiana game -- TV arrangements

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHudson

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
This is from the Nebraska Athletic Department:

The Big Ten Conference and ESPN announced Sunday morning that Nebraska’s game on Saturday at Indiana will be televised on ABC in selected markets with the game being carried on ESPN2 in markets where the game does not appear on ABC. Game time at Indiana is set for 2:30 p.m. CT.

I will be arranged in the corner of the sectional with my drink at the ready.

I am very nervous about this game.

This is from the Nebraska Athletic Department:

The Big Ten Conference and ESPN announced Sunday morning that Nebraska’s game on Saturday at Indiana will be televised on ABC in selected markets with the game being carried on ESPN2 in markets where the game does not appear on ABC. Game time at Indiana is set for 2:30 p.m. CT.
Reverse mirror which the league has done for awhile now. Really nothing new.

Well, despite what the polls say...I really don't feel like the 'skers are a Top 10 team. This game in Bloomington will be a real good test. The banged up Huskers will be tested in this tilt against Kevin Wilson's squad.

I'd be happy to see a 30-27 win... I'm going to see the game live as I am fortunate enough to add Indiana to my list of college football stadiums!

#runtheballdowntheirthroat

I will be arranged in the corner of the sectional with my drink at the ready.

I am very nervous about this game.

I will be nervous, too. But I'll be sitting this one out. Time for my annual hunt for the "Fish of 10,000 casts" with a fly rod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back