• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Indiana baseball losing Lemonis to Mississippi State

saw this earlier
It’s interesting that one of our leagues best coaches is looked at as a mediocre hire by the SEC.

There’s rumors that Childress needs to make serious noise next year or he could be out. We will see how Nebraska does next year. Childress is building just south of Lincoln for a hunting ground, could align.

Last edited:
It’s interesting that one of our leagues best coaches is looked at as a mediocre hire by the SEC.

There’s rumors that Childress needs to make serious noise next year or he could be out. We will see how Nebraska does next year. Childress is building just south of Lincoln for a hunting ground, could align.

I heard the same things, re: Childress.

Did you tell me that over message? Felt like it was in person this weekend at CWS but I was massively hammered for about 48 hours. Sorry to steal the thunder if so.
I don't think so. I had thought about PMing you, but I didn't believe it when I heard that so I think I kept it to myself. They're texasing crazy if they get rid of him.

Last edited:
I don't think so. I had thought about PMing you, but I didn't believe it when I heard that so I think I kept it to myself. They're texasing crazy if they get rid of him.
Agree. I think they are getting worried about the Longhorns. 6 super regionals, 2 college world series appearances. They have no CWS appearances this century without him and he has over half their super regional appearances. Crazy.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back