• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

in top six for 5 star lb

Rivals: https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2021/terrence-lewis-224443

1588026601582.png

Last edited:

He’s a heat seeking missile on the field. He’s definitely everything we need on that side of the ball. With all the love for the SEC it’s gonna be hard to pull someone like him out of the Southeast. Crazier things have happened.

Florida or Nebraska? No way he chooses Nebraska as things stand, just no way, also jmo.

Yeah he is not coming here. Never was

Not that we can not get 5 star talent on occassion. Just not happening in this case
My guess is we get a five-star about once every eight years. This team desperately need some attitude and difference makers.

He’s a heat seeking missile on the field. He’s definitely everything we need on that side of the ball. With all the love for the SEC it’s gonna be hard to pull someone like him out of the Southeast. Crazier things have happened.
"heat seeking missle" - Seems like we've had one DC after another who "coach" this quality out of our players. It drives me batty watching our LBs sit back and wait for the RBs to come to them. There are precious few TFLs from our LBs.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back